We hope you had an amazing 2022! We sure did, thanks to every single member of our Rewarded Play community. It was because of all of you that we were able to begin expanding our app globally, reached over 10 million installs on the Google Play Store, and have the capacity to make big plans for the upcoming year.
Before we take a trip down memory lane - we would like to say thank you and wish you a very Happy New Year, from our Rewarded Play family, to you and yours.
Follow along as we reflect on some of our greatest moments from 2022.
- We brought 151 new games to the Rewarded Play app, allowing us to further expand and customize your gaming experience.
- After delivering $22 Million in rewards to U.S. gamers we took the first step in our global expansion and launched Rewarded Play Canada.
- Our developers updated Rewarded Play over 20 times, introducing new features, fixing bugs, and implementing new brand elements to keep your user experience optimized.
- We welcomed over 5 million new players into our Rewarded Play community.
- Our players weren’t afraid to speak their mind, answering 195 million survey questions.
- We won several awards:
- Appsflyer Performance Index XV ranked us #2 in their Casual Games, Social Casino, Puzzle, and Hyper Casual categories, ranking behind only GoogleAds!
- Adjust's list of top quality networks ranked us #17 for North America Android installs.
- We were named #6 Best Workplace in Washington by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
- We appeared on the Inc. 5000 List for the second consecutive year, ranking no. 534 with a three-year revenue growth of 1,171 percent.
- We came in at no. 121 as one of the fastest growing technology companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ North America.
- As a team, we:
- Had fun. From gathering as a team in Seattle at the beginning of the year, to costume contests or a heated game of Werewolf during our monthly social events, there was no shortage of laughs in 2022.
- Got fit. Well, we tried. This year we introduced monthly fitness challenges that encouraged all employees to move more during the work day.
- Stuck together. We’re happy to announce that we have not had one employee voluntarily leave, not only in 2022, but within the last six years.
- Most importantly - we gave away over $6 million dollars in free gift cards to our players.
There’s no doubt, there’s a lot to be grateful for in 2022 - not only for our team, but for our community that continues to trust us to provide them with a unique and rewarding gaming experience. We are excited to take on the new year with you by our side.
Happy New Year!